The Paulreyno Show

paulreynoshowbanner final peel tribute image
Pass along this small tribute, copy this code.

The Paulreynoshow is the most exciting and funny show on the net today..and its free to view. Here we see the Paulreyno show from its humble and naive beginings transform into what we have today. The show started as the Spliffy Show and developed with the addition of new characters into the very much loved Paulreyno show. Sit back, Enjoy and be entertained. TO DOWNLOAD JUST CLICK ON THE MAIN HEADING OF THE CHOSEN VIDEO

My Veoh Show

Monday, July 31, 2006

The Unclassified interview


The Unclassified interview
Video sent by paulreyno
Unclassified, a metal/Punk band from Doncaster were kind enough to allow me into there home and invited me to do an interview with them as long as I did it in character as Uncle Dic. So I obliged. These four young people from the village where I actually grew up (small world), are a talented bunch of kids. The guitarist Adam reminds me a little of a white BB King, the vocalist, Jordan has that raw sound that I certainly would associate with the early days of punk rock, he has a very mature gravelly voice in the mould of Wayne County and Billy Idol. Dan the bassist claims that playing the bass is the best thing to do in a band, when I reminded him that it was a poor man's lead guitar, he smiled at me and curiously agreed.
Emma really hits those skins hard a first rate drummer with a potentially first rate band. A nice combination.The band has been through som trials and tribulations of late and as a result have not done any gigs recently. They are really desperate to brush off the cobwebs and start gigging again, so come on guys give these youngsters a chance to prove what they can do. I will be working with them again, and as with all the artists I feature it does not stop there, I support them all the way until they decide they no longer need my support.

To contact these guys go to myspace.com
http://www.myspace.com/unclassifiedband
or their own website
http://unclassified-band.co.uk
or you can contact them through me

Flare 1 Flare 2 Flare 3

Enter your Email


Powered by FeedBlitz
|

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Paul,
Just watched the show and thought it was brilliant! I will send it to everyone and show the rest of the band tomorrow if they don't see it beforehand. Good show, very nicely edited to take out a lot of our ramblings *laughs*.
Still up for the idea of doing the video? I will see the rest of the band tomorrow and we will sort out a date and venue then will let you know.

Take care
Jordan

11:09 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Paul!
I have just sent you the chosen Buzzysong, and to your Gmail address is such is quite all right.
I do hope you can use it, bowing and genuflecting again to woo thy favour. :)
Chat soon.

11:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a great pleasure meeting and working with you. Thanks for agreeing to help us with the music video idea - you will be noted in UnclassiFied history as our first ever director of film!
Also thanks for sorting us out with The Woolpack, hope your gonna be down at the front when we play ;-)
Take care and will speak very soon
Jordan

11:13 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home